Erin Condren Planners are Life-Changing
If you don’t know this about me, I am a fanatic about my planner. It is my lifeline! I seriously don’t know what I would do without it or what I even did before it, if I can even recall back to that time lol. I’ve mentioned it in a few blog posts in the past (New Year, New You & Time Management Tips for the New Year) but, since I’ve received such great feedback and tags, I wanted to share more details with you and tell you why Erin Condren Planners are Life-Changing!!
I’m a part of the #ECSquad, aka one of their ambassadors, but I’ve been using Erin Condren Planners before that, which is why I applied to be in the squad! I’m so honored to be one of the chosen ones! FYI, this is not a paid collaboration, I was gifted the product, but I just love my planner that much and can’t help but to share it!
Valentine’s Day Planner Accessories
Before I get to the Top 5 reasons Erin Condren planners are life changing, I want to share with you some of the new Valentine’s accessories that I picked out. The best part – they don’t have to be used only around Valentines day, they’re year round!
- IN BLOOM ROSE GOLD METALLIC COVERS – I’m obsessed with the florals on this cover! They’re perfect for a spring feel and will even be great for some flat lays! Btw, the flowers were hand picked by Erin Condren during a visit to the LA Flower Mart and photographed in their studio so they could live on forever. How cool, right?!
- COLORFUL DUAL-TIP MARKERS – I love the dual tip feature – fine point and regular. My planner is going to start getting more colorful! I usually use pencil in case I need to erase or move things but everything else is getting written in these colors.
- SPARKLE HEART & HEXAGON PAPER TAPE – Who else loves decorative tape?! I can’t get enough. I love it for wrapping presents or making mail a little extra! Also, sometimes I’ll tape quotes or notes to my desk wall and it’s always more fun to use decorative tape!
- SHARE THE LOVE JOURNAL – Ok, I have to give details here because this is such a fun idea! This is a journal for you and your significant other to fill out together and pass back and forth. It’s like continuous love notes to each other. It has sections that start with “My favorite adventure we had together was …” or “You make me laugh when …”. You each can finish the paragraphs. I love this idea and it is so fun for any relationship! Dean and I used to have a notebook where we would pass it back and forth writing notes but, when we finished it, we didn’t buy a new one! This will be our new one and I’m so excited to start it!
- SHARE THE LOVE STICKER SET – The Share The Love Journal has a folder pocket in the back to fit this perfectly, but this can also be used in your planner for date nights, birthday’s etc. It comes with three sheets so I will be using it for both!
- HEART TO HEART REUSABLE BAG – This bag is so cute and efficient! If your planner doesn’t fit in your purse, it can be used to carry that, or for groceries, daily errands, travel, etc.! The whole bag bundles into a little loop so it would easily fit in your purse or suitcase then you have an extra bag when you get to your destination. Hey, it can even be your dirty clothes bag if the hotel doesn’t provide one, hate when that happens!
Shop my outfit
(Also linking my external keyboard that connects to my phone. It’s a game changer for entrepreneurs!)
5 reasons Erin Condren planners are life changing
- You will be super organized!
- No brainer, right? You would think! I know electronic calendars on our cell phones are breaking news and all but with an actual planner, you can see your entire week in front of you. Therefore, you’re aware of deadlines and/or due dates so you won’t overwhelm yourself with preparation or time to get from one place to another. You can put everything from grocery lists to to-do lists to meal plans and workouts in it.
- You can choose from a few different weekly layouts to see what works best for your schedule and lifestyle. My fav is the vertical open boxes separated by morning, afternoon, and evening because it shows a great layout of the day without having to commit to exact times in case things are tentative or reminders!
- Side note: They even have specialty planners for brides and teachers!
- You will never miss a birthday!
- When I used to live in Los Angeles, before I used a planner, I was working like crazy one week. I woke up one morning and saw the date on my phone and literally teared up because it was the day AFTER my brother’s birthday and I didn’t call him. He’s the best big brother and has always been there for me. He’s such an amazing one that I called profusely apologizing and he said it was no big deal; but, I can almost guarantee that if I had a planner then, I would have realized the date and called him on the actual day. Needless to say, I haven’t missed a bday since!
- You will have all of your to-do’s handy!
- The stickers that come with this planner are so awesome! They have some for everything from events to reminders to lists and more! If one morning is all about running errands, I put the to-do list sticker on it and check them off as I go along. If it were to just put “run errands” on my planner, I would forget at least one if not more. It’s happened many times!
- Some great ones comes with it but you can but additional based on what you use them for or just for fun.
- You can store documents that you may need throughout the day!
- They have folder pockets in the back of the planner so anytime I have checks to deposit, mail to drop off, etc. I just put it in there and I always know where my documents are! Before I started using Erin Condren planners, I would just slide it between the planner and the back cover and I’d always have stuff sliding out! Now, I don’t lose anything!
- You can secure dates for the next year all in one spot!
- Also, in the back of the planner, there is a full page dedicated to the next year so you have all of your upcoming events in one place. We always know about big events, such as weddings, graduations, etc., way in advance and I used to write them on sticky notes and either lose them or they just built up like crazy on the back of my planner causing bulk. Now, I put them on the 2019 page immediately so, when I go to fill out next year’s planner at the end of the year, I have everything in one spot!
- BONUS: The accessories that come with it are spectacular! Here are a few of my favs:
- The front and back covers, which are changeable, are dry erase boards. I’ll link all the ones I have below. Love this aspect because we spend a year with our planner so sometimes we just need a little change. Plus, extra covers are only $8 so it’s a win win!
- The bookmarks are also dry erase boards.
- The bookmarks range from shopping lists, to-do lists, food journals, etc. Again, such a great way to stay organized and so many options!
- The pen-holders attach to your opening page so you will always have a pen handy.
- They have two pen pouches – I actually make use of both!
- One wraps around the cover and you can also use it as a bookmark. I put all of my pens and markers in this one
- One inserts into the notebook coils – I put motivation cards, which come with the planner, in this one. Therefore, it stays flat but I have them handy to hand out motivation if someone needs it, or if I need it 🙂
- They have LOTS more accessories so I will link more of my favs below! I could literally go on for days!
If you need organization and some planning tips, trust me, Erin Condren planners is the answer to your sanity! I take it everywhere with me daily and, again, I don’t know what I did before this planner and didn’t realize how much more organized I could be until it was in my life!
Feel free to ask any questions below and I hope this helps if you need some new organization or just want to spice up your current planner! Tag me if you share your favs!